Perform administrative & data analysis duties for CEO / Owner. Administrative tasks including email, phone reception, managing calendar, meeting & event arrangements, project management communication and documentation. Data analysis tasks including research, compiling, filtering, creating action plan for data gathered and execution of plan implementation.
* Administrative duties such as answering phone, general emails, running errands.
* Recording meeting notes.
* Preparing documents for various client / vendor needs
* Project Management communication with sub-contractors to ensure schedule compliance.
* Some copywriting will be needed for various internal company needs.
* Providing customer service to potential and established clients via phone, e-mail and live chat.
* Responsible for compiling data, weekly and monthly, into readable organized reports in digital format and, if requested, in a hard copy form as well.
* Updating clients’ websites as instructed by client or for maximizing its SEO
* Relaying instructions to programmers for major changes requested to clients’ websites, overseeing the progress and reporting.
* Organize and add invoices of subcontractors to a digital program, as well as, managing the service hours of each client on a weekly and monthly basis.
* Inspect large number of websites link data and search for opportunities for clients, as well as checking duplicate content.
* Learn and run data mining activities for SEO purposes.
* Plan and implement plans based on data mining and analysis.
* Assisting with the building of client websites, including: creating new webpages, researching for appropriate stock photography, communicating and assigning tasks to programmers, updating webpages as necessary when receiving feedback from client and managing the project’s progression.
* Reading and summarizing various types of marketing related articles.
* General Office duties such as faxing, scanning, filing, etc.
Administrative Writing Skills. Excellent Written & Verbal Communication skills. Organization. Multi-tasking. Complex Problem Solving. Interpreting & Presenting Technical Information. Analyzing Data & Information. Decision Making. Informing Others. Advanced experience & proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and general computer skills. Advanced internet research skills required. Familiarity with social media required.
Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree is most desirable.
High school diploma is required.
-Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets
-Microsoft Word/ Google Docs
-Intermediate Understanding of Marketing
Position will be 45 hours per week. Work hours will be in the time frame from 9am-5pm Monday thru Friday (ET).
* Partial remote work schedule may be available after 90 days.
Full time contractor (contrato por honorarios)
About The Company:
An Internet marketing company based in Raleigh, NC USA. Has been in business for over 10 years. We provide Pay Per Click Management & SEO services to small and medium sized businesses in the local area and nation wide.
Office location steps from Metro Manquehue, Las Condes.
Fill out & submit the form below, then send your Resume (english only PDF) to: future[at]looktotheright.com.