Google Ads / Adwords
When coupled with a comprehensive Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plan, paid search can be an extremely powerful tool to help your business aggressively grow ROI while increasing brand awareness.
As a Google Certified Partner, Look to the Right (LTTR) offers a full suite of Google Ads (formerly Google AdWords) - aka: Paid Search - services, including pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, display advertising, remarketing campaigns, and more. Check out some of the additional benefits of using Google Ads below.
Benefits of Google Ads (formerly Google AdWords)
Google Ads (formerly Google AdWords) is measurable.
Millions of businesses rely on Google Ads (formerly Google AdWords) because it provides measurable data about information such as: clicks, impressions, conversions, and more. Learn how your customers are searching for your business, and then tailor your advertising accordingly to reach people when and where it matters.
Google Ads is flexible.
Create countless ads, import keywords, and monitor campaign performance. Perform A/B testing with ads. See what works and what doesn't, and then pause or adjust underperforming ads accordingly. With Google Ads (formerly Google AdWords), you have the flexibility to test and then test again until you get it right.
Google Ads can save money.
One of the biggest draws of Google Ads (formerly Google AdWords) is that it can actually save you money (when managed professionally). How? Coupled with a comprehensive SEO strategy and close monitoring of ad performance, you can pause underperforming ads as well monitor how people are searching and finding your site. This allows you to make informed decisions to help you cut potentially wasteful spend.
Google Ads helps you reach your target audience.
Advertise locally. Advertise globally. Advertise at certain times of the day, or certain days of the week. Take advantage of device targeting or display advertising. With so many options, Google AdWords gives you the flexibility and the opportunity to reach who you want when you want.
Why Hire a Google Ads Certified Expert?
Dive deep into data with Google Ads (formerly Google AdWords), and learn more about how your ideal consumers search for and find your business, then create targeted ads that drive qualified traffic to your website. Sound easy? Google Ads (formerly Google AdWords) can be (and usually is) fairly complex, which is why it is beneficial to hire a Certified Google Ads (formerly Google AdWords) Partner to help you manage your Google Ads campaigns.
At Look to the Right, we possess the education, experience, and expertise to step into the driver's seat of any Google Ads campaign. We create and manage Google Ads campaigns that are performance-based and rooted in meticulous, intelligent strategy, ongoing optimization, rigorous testing, and precise measurement - all with the goal of driving qualified leads to your business.
Ask us about our track record of Google Ads success! Call us today at 919-926-8733!
Google Ads & Its Impact on Your Business
Most have felt the power of the Internet and the newest evolution Search! If Google and Google Ads have not completely changed or at least had an impact on your business - this means that you probably haven’t taken advantage of the opportunity that’s available.
Taking advantage of Google search with Google Ads can be time consuming and possibly distracting from what you do best: running your business.
This is where we come in.
Look to the Right is your best solution for Google Ads. As a results oriented company, our clients report (on average) a 600-900% return on investment on their marketing budget! We can help you achieve the same results.
Harness the Power of Google Ads
Google Ads (formerly Google AdWords) is Google´s Pay-Per-Click (PPC) search engine advertising platform, and it is one of the best marketing opportunities for a business of any size! In fact, the following are four distinct advantages Google Ads (formerly Google AdWords) offers to you as an Internet advertiser.
4 Advantages Google Ads Offers Internet Advertisers
#1 - Laser Targeted Advertising
- With Google Ads (formerly Google AdWords), you can laser target your advertising campaign to specific search keywords, demographics, location, etc so that you are advertising only to your select market.
#2 - Complete Budget Control
- With Google Ads (formerly Google AdWords), you can control your budget to the penny. You can control how much you pay per visitor to your site, plus how much you spend per day or month. There are no minimum budgets either – you can spend $1 per day or $100,000 per day!
#3 - Real-Time Control
- With Google Ads (formerly Google AdWords), you can pause, resume, increase, decrease, and change your advertising campaign instantly.
#4 - Instant Results
- No waiting for SEO results – with Google Ads, you can start getting traffic right away.
The "Secret" to Google Ads Success
There is really no secret to succeeding with Google Ads except knowing what you're doing. Google Ads is becoming more and more complex each year, and it's imperative that you know how to manage your Google Ads campaign for maximum results.
Below, we share some of the campaign factors that must be manage constantly in order to have a successful campaign:
- Cost Per Click (CPC
- Ad Copy
- Landing Page
- Site Quality
- Click-Through Rate (CTR)
- Conversion Rate
- Keyword Match Type
- And more
Fail to manage your Google Ads account correctly, and it will turn into an expensive mistake. However, when managed correctly, Google Ads can be a profitable gold mine for your business.
The LTTR Advantage
We can help you create and manage a highly profitable Google Ads campaign. Here are three reasons why you want us to manage your Google Ads Campaign:
- RESULTS. We are Google Ads Certified, so you can rest assured that we know Google Ads inside and out – we know how to get you the best results.
- RESULTS. We use Google Analytics and other solutions to help us precisely track and analyze your marketing campaign, then we make changes to give you the best results.
- RESULTS. We can help you use other Google products like Froogle and Google Checkout to increase your results even more.
- Google Ads (formerly Google AdWords) is an extremely powerful marketing system.
- You need to know how to use Google Ads (or know someone who does).
- LTTR is Google Certified; We know how to use Google Ads to help you sell more products and make more money!
- It's that simple. Contact us today and we'll explain how to get started.