Web 3.0 is a next generation of internet that promises a more connected and interwoven internet and user experience. Not just of devices (IOT (Internet of Things)). Of people, their relationships with devices, software, services, content, financials and much more.
This Web 3.0 runs on data of course, but all data supported and surrounded by Cryptography. Many many levels of complexity of Cryptography (encryption of sorts).
Web 3.0 theoretically will allow us all to move much more throughout our life faster, with less resistance when interacting with all things tech or at a distance.
As a business owner, here are some things or examples that might apply to you:
- Access to a unique dedicated IP address, owned by a trusted provider, for increased control and security.
- A website that is hosted globally not in one place but many (infinite), and if your site does go down/get hacked/etc. instantly all your site visitors get the live working version that is still up on the internet.
- Creating sales on the web that you receive payments for your goods/services instantly with no merchant accounts, banks, or risk of chargebacks ever.
- Selling your products/services internationally with no currency conversions, fees, etc.
- Applications/Apps that are always functional (considering your code is solid) and never dependent on one server in one location.
- Digital Properties Site/App etc. that instantly scale on demand, with fees that can scale up and down based on use. Flexible and efficient costs for your properties (better margins).
- Properties that move closer to users to ensure they get the fastest experience with your digital products or digital resources for your products as more users in one area need or interact with your properties.
These are just a few of the concepts that consist of Web 3.0.
This new evolution will make more things possible, and profitable at levels not before seen. Contact LTTR to find out more.
More, very exciting news coming soon about how LTTR Ownership is at the forefront of Web 3.0. Come back soon.